"The pressure doesn't hold me back from working. You try to keep even more focused.
"I understand the fans are hurt as well as I am. All I can tell you everyone is working for the cause."
Villa have the chance of some respite from league action when they travel to Sheffield United
Houllier says the tie is not a distraction but expects the Blades to raise their game for the Bramall Lane clash.
"It is not a distraction. I think Sheffield will raise their game, we know that, and it is a good side, a good championship side, but we will be up for it," he remarked.
"The cup can bring some confidence and morale to the team as the Chelsea
"There may be one or two players that are rested because we've had a heavy period over Christmas. But there won't be many changes.
No comments:
Post a Comment