Villa's home defeat to Sunderland on Wednesday leaves them in the relegation zone as Houllier's
The French coach has turned to youth this season but in the short term Villa have not clicked into gear and face an uphill task if they are going to claw themselves out of trouble.
Houllier, who is joined by fellow managers Roy Hodgson, Avram Grant and Carlo Ancelotti
He said: "Am I worried about losing my job? I belong to this exclusive private club of four people under great pressure.
"But you lose a game and it's a crisis. You win a game and you are a hero.
"It's a long-term job. I have got the backing of the people at the club which is very important, and we are here for better or worse.
"We are going through a tough period. I am aware of that. It is difficult at times but all I can tell you is together we are working hard to get back on track.
No comments:
Post a Comment